You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
May 2014 MCATers United
Started by TheAnonymous
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey guys, random AMCAS question. For work and activities, whats the maximum amount of jobs you guys listed? I had 2 jobs recently.
I don't think there is a maximum? You just need to make sure you have a bit of everything ... bro there is an amazing thread and there are people helping out - i got a lot of help from them.. do you want the link?
Yes please and I'm a girl lol..and I know its not a maximum per se, but i wanted to know how many jobs you guys list thats all. I had 2 while in college so I wanted to know if I should list both.I don't think there is a maximum? You just need to make sure you have a bit of everything ... bro there is an amazing thread and there are people helping out - i got a lot of help from them.. do you want the link?
Last edited:
Yes please and I'm a girl lol
sorry lol on SDN we assume everyone is a boy unless stated otherwise
here you go:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ork-activities-tips-thread-2014-2015.1062704/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 days??
I just went through May 2013 MCAT Threads and oh boy that was not a good idea ...
I just went through May 2013 MCAT Threads and oh boy that was not a good idea ...
So, how's all the 31st MCATers doing?
Oh just fine..having mini heart attacks all day is completely normal I'm assuming.So, how's all the 31st MCATers doing?
After tomorrow we will all have our scores back... Craziness!!!! We should all update with our plans on applying, studying, or not studying 🙂
All my feels until 3pm tomorrow:So, how's all the 31st MCATers doing?

Guys we are the last of this thread to get scores back. This is all so surreal for me. I remember joining back in april and have been with you guys ever since. Like we're all one big family lol
now imagine being the FIRST person on this thread and watching all May MCATers write the MCAT and get their score before you 🤔
Awww...they saved the best for last! Your VR score is going to be great and you won't have to retakenow imagine being the FIRST person on this thread and watching all May MCATers write the MCAT and get their score before you 🤔

Guys.... I feel like I shouldn't take my phone to work tomorrow because I will be so tempted to check my score. I know I shouldn't because I will be in a terrible mood if I do badly! I'm working on the EMS truck too so getting bad news could be really detrimental to my work day since people can be hard to deal with as it is.
Freaking out freaking out freaking outttttt
Freaking out freaking out freaking outttttt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After wandering around the house for 45mins,I decided I needed to sleep to keep myself away from thinking about the score. Unfortunately haven't been able to sleep,the stress is finally getting to me...
How is everyone doing?
How is everyone doing?
Guys.... I feel like I shouldn't take my phone to work tomorrow because I will be so tempted to check my score. I know I shouldn't because I will be in a terrible mood if I do badly! I'm working on the EMS truck too so getting bad news could be really detrimental to my work day since people can be hard to deal with as it is.
Freaking out freaking out freaking outttttt
Don't look at your scores until u get off.Try turning off your cell phone,or putting it in a locker if possible. Btw,I'm sure u did well 🙂
Don't look at your scores until u get off.Try turning off your cell phone,or putting it in a locker if possible. Btw,I'm sure u did well 🙂
I will try but omg the anticipation will kill me and I know I'll be looking to see how you guys did!!! Good luck tomorrow guys! I'm goin to bed
Trying to have a few drinks so i can sleep tonight !!
I'm in the same boat! First day of work tomorrow from 1-5 and I know I'll be so anxious all day but I'm going to force myself not to check my score until I am out of my car safely after work. Definitely easier said than done but I think we can do it!!Guys.... I feel like I shouldn't take my phone to work tomorrow because I will be so tempted to check my score. I know I shouldn't because I will be in a terrible mood if I do badly!
Congratulations to all the May examines who was able to achieve their desired scores and good luck to all the retakers like me who will have to fight this war again.Lets keep our head high and get a better score next time around 🙂
Just wanted to say Thank You May MCATers - more than 5000 posts is absolutely amazing.
Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted, you deserved it. People like me who are going to be retaking, please stay in touch !
Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted, you deserved it. People like me who are going to be retaking, please stay in touch !
Hey guys!!! What are all your plans now?!?
I am obviously retaking with my 23. Surprised that I did so poopy on my verbal, an 8 while I usually did better, but overall not too shocked by my score. I'm looking forward to utilizing the freedom in my new work schedule to have time to truly practice and work my butt off for the next round. I am still debating between applying this year or not, but I am leaning toward waiting til next year. This gives me the time to improve mcat, go through my premed committee, shadow an MD in the case that I do wayyy better on my MCAT, and take some additional science classes to bring up my GPA. I also have a big family vacation coming up, and I'm still trying to help my parents with their house fire they had a few weeks ago so won't have a ton of time to study.
CONGRATS to everyone that did so well and to the rest of you feeling like crap like me just know that I'm out there with ya feeling the same way. I got my nice cry out yesterday, but feel so much better today. I think I will start slow and review physics and gen chem and practice practice practice. I may even do a 4 month sn2 schedule.
I am obviously retaking with my 23. Surprised that I did so poopy on my verbal, an 8 while I usually did better, but overall not too shocked by my score. I'm looking forward to utilizing the freedom in my new work schedule to have time to truly practice and work my butt off for the next round. I am still debating between applying this year or not, but I am leaning toward waiting til next year. This gives me the time to improve mcat, go through my premed committee, shadow an MD in the case that I do wayyy better on my MCAT, and take some additional science classes to bring up my GPA. I also have a big family vacation coming up, and I'm still trying to help my parents with their house fire they had a few weeks ago so won't have a ton of time to study.
CONGRATS to everyone that did so well and to the rest of you feeling like crap like me just know that I'm out there with ya feeling the same way. I got my nice cry out yesterday, but feel so much better today. I think I will start slow and review physics and gen chem and practice practice practice. I may even do a 4 month sn2 schedule.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
****