May 23rd 2017 Score Release Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nicole Kidd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thoughts? Share some joy? Lessons learned?

UPDATE: Scores are just posted 11:11 am ET.
Best luck to all of you!

Let's keep calm and carry on.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hopefully soon.....Didn't sleep at all last night because of this and I would really like to know so I can.

Hopefully soon.....Didn't sleep at all last night because of this and I would really like to know so I can.
I woke up 4:30 in the morning lol. Just my mind can't put a rest to the thought. Hang in there and let's hope for the best!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's usually around 9 am right? And definitely by 5.

Just checked. The last 3 times they released scores it was at 5:30 AM, 8:09 AM and 8:10 AM. :[[[ AAMC what are you doing

Wow it's 9:17 et now already. :) (a peaceful smile with sky rocket anxiety behind it)
It's all because we all did so well that they want to make sure the folks on the west coast are awake to see the super high scores we got...(I say forcefully while I tie this rope around my neck)

Definitely getting that "Of course it has to be my exam that takes longer to get released" feeling.

It's all because we all did so well that they want to make sure the folks on the west coast are awake to see the super high scores we got...(I say forcefully while I tie this rope around my neck)

Ha, you are not sleeping apparently. Join the feast of anxiety!