maybe this week will be the lucky week...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDftw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HOPING TO HEAR BACK FROM SCHOOLS THIS WEEK.

Gah, Mondays...

*crossing my fingers for more interviews!*

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck! They always seem to come when you least expect it :D

Members don't see this ad :)
What's so special on Monday?

Is it a general rule that schools give out interview on Mondays?

Getting them is an addiction, and definitely try to FORGET about them and they WILL come. If you are always waiting for them to come, you'll just freak out like me.

Whenever my phone vibrates in class, I go OMG school just sent me an email for interview! To find out it's my school spamming me with advertisement :laugh:

Oh well, they will come :luck:

thanks, everyone!

well, for me at least, when it gets to friday...and still haven't heard back i know i won't hear back until the following week.

and so monday is like the beginning of a new week, which could mean interview invitations.

monday1.gif

Last edited:
I woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to check my email, and then........ an email from Groupon for 56% off a kayaking trip. How I hate you Groupon.

I'm crossing my fingers. Getting a little stressed that I've only received 1 interview so far

Well, I just checked again, and I have an interview invite! LOL. Just keep your heads up guys, it seems as though they can come at any time :thumbup::thumbup:

Plus, at least one interview invite means a shot at getting in :)

Getting to the point of not checking my email anymore. It's ridiculous. :(

I woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to check my email, and then........ an email from Groupon for 56% off a kayaking trip. How I hate you Groupon.

Same for me, but mine is spam from Uloop.. lol.

Wheres your interview from? UW?!?!!

Yeah, UW :)

I have also had the same email scare from Uloop lol :rolleyes:

Congrats dude thats huge!!! I wonder if this means im wait listed or something since we had the same AADSAS updates and seemed to be in the same first batch.. :\ Did you get an email or did Kathy call you?

Congrats dude thats huge!!! I wonder if this means im wait listed or something since we had the same AADSAS updates and seemed to be in the same first batch.. :\ Did you get an email or did Kathy call you?

I dont want to get off topic from keeping the hope alive on this thread, so i will PM you :thumbup:

Keep your hopes up everyone!

What's so special on Monday?

Is it a general rule that schools give out interview on Mondays?

Getting them is an addiction, and definitely try to FORGET about them and they WILL come. If you are always waiting for them to come, you'll just freak out like me.

Whenever my phone vibrates in class, I go OMG school just sent me an email for interview! To find out it's my school spamming me with advertisement :laugh:

Oh well, they will come :luck:

Thats exactly what happened to me today in class and I was just waiting to get out of class and shout at the top of my voice till I found out it was a spam. :smuggrin:

Thats exactly what happened to me today in class and I was just waiting to get out of class and shout at the top of my voice till I found out it was a spam. :smuggrin:

that happened to me multiple times.