For Sale MCAT 2015 PRINCETON REVIEW WORKBOOKS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chonc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The 2015 Princeton Review workbooks are generally part of the class package with the review books, I think.. I've already sold my review books, but still have the workbooks which are brand new. No marks/highlights. Selling for $100 as a set-- pay via Paypal, Venmo, or cash if you're in the Seattle area. US shipping only. Includes:

In-class compendium
CARS
Science
Science Review Q&A's

If you believe in juju, know that I will be MS1 this fall 🙂 GL!
 

Attachments

  • mcat.jpg
    mcat.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 200
The 2015 Princeton Review workbooks are generally part of the class package with the review books, I think.. I've already sold my review books, but still have the workbooks which are brand new. No marks/highlights. Selling for $100 as a set-- pay via Paypal, Venmo, or cash if you're in the Seattle area. US shipping only. Includes:

In-class compendium
CARS
Science
Science Review Q&A's

If you believe in juju, know that I will be MS1 this fall 🙂 GL!

Have you sold them already?