MCAT April

Started by gator2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gator2005

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when can you sign up for the computer based exam for april? and the pencil on also? registration starts which date? thank you...please respond!
A.T
 
Fermata said:
I don't think the April computer-based will be standard until 2007 although there are some select sites that currently do it.

You're right on this.. I don't know how I would feel about taking this test using a computer, considering we've all been taking paper tests since we were born. Plus the fact that computer screens hurt your eyes like crazy after a while and have the chance of crashing.