MCAT Audiolearn or ExamKracker's Audio Osmosis?

Started by Lavndrrose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lavndrrose

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which is better? MCAT Audiolearn or ExamKracker's Audio Osmosis?? Please help...I'm trying to decide which one to get. Thanks!
 
Go with EK audio osmosis at <a href="http://www.bamm.com." target="_blank">www.bamm.com.</a> It's much better in that you're not gonna get bored with relearning old basic sciences. Overall, I thought CD were great, but then again that's my own bias opinion.

😎 😎 😎
 
I've sampled both audiolearn and audio osmosis,... and audio osmosis is awesome! Audiolearn is sooo basic, you could maybe score a 20 total with what you learn from it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys for the responses. I think I'm leaning towards ExamKracker's Audio Osmosis. Does anyone have these that they would like to sell AT THIS MOMENT?...Bamm.com sells them for 150, no shipping costs (thanks Sm00th).

Also, anyone else that have or has been using ExamKrackers please post your comments. Thanks!! 🙂
 
Examkrackers has been discussed a bunch on this site. Go to the top of the screen and click on search to find it. In short: Great course, books, info, ect. Good luck.