MCAT Averages

Started by jordews
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jordews

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone who got their scores back already, would you mind posting the averages in each of the sections, and what the curve looks like? Hopefully I'll see mine tomorrow, but there's really no guarantee. I've been expecting them for two days now. As the pearl jam lyric goes "The waiting drove me mad!!!" Hopefully that won't be followed up by "they're finally here and I'm a mess!!" 🙂
 
I found this over on TPR. It kinda answered my own question, but I'm gonna post it over here so that you guys can see. I haven't seen this posted yet over here, so I hope its not redundant.

Verbal - mean=7.9, std deviation=2.41 Physical - mean=8.2, std deviation=2.35
Bio - mean=8.4, std deviation=2.43
Writing - 75th percentile=Q, 50th=O, 25th=M

Percent Achieving Score: Verbal 13-15 - 1.6 12 - 2.7 11 - 10.4 10 - 12.3 9 - 16.6 8 - 14.6 7 - 13.2 6 - 13.1

Physical 15 - .2 14 - 1.1 13 - 2.9 12 - 4.8 11 - 6.9 10 - 13.6 9 - 12.1 8 - 17.3 7 - 15.8 6 - 13.3

Bio 15 - .2 14 - .7 13 - 2.8 12 - 4.8 11 - 8.3 10 - 17.4 9 - 19.1 8 - 15.5 7 - 9.1 6 - 8.2

Writing T - .7 S - 3.6 R - 8.8 Q - 17.5 P - 13.1 O - 13.6 N - 11.4 M - 18.3 L - 7.8 K - 3.2 J - 2.0