MCAT Books for Sale!! CHEAP

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

catsarelife

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Trying to sell my collection of MCAT books! I also have some pdf materials, notes, etc. that we can talk about if you PM me. Prices are negotiable, I want to get rid of them before I move for med school so we can work something out that is fair for both of us. All books are in great condition, I was lazy and hardly studied like a dummy so they are not written in at all. I can send pictures of the inside upon request!
 

Attachments

  • MCAT 1.jpg
    MCAT 1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 209
  • MCAT 2.jpg
    MCAT 2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 173
  • MCAT 3.jpg
    MCAT 3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 196
  • MCAT 4.jpg
    MCAT 4.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 212
  • MCAT 5.jpg
    MCAT 5.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 154