MCAT Examcrackers and Kaplan unopened

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cmrwdb

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to sell unopened Examcrackers and Kaplan MCAT book sets. Recently decided I was not cut out to be a doctor so I have no need of them. Obviously both include the online portion because they are in the package still. Both are the newest editions for the new version of the MCAT. I also have the Princeton newest set that has been opened and is in good condition. If you have any questions let me know.
 

Attachments

  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 157
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 150
I am looking to sell unopened Examcrackers and Kaplan MCAT book sets. Recently decided I was not cut out to be a doctor so I have no need of them. Obviously both include the online portion because they are in the package still. Both are the newest editions for the new version of the MCAT. I also have the Princeton newest set that has been opened and is in good condition. If you have any questions let me know.
I would like to purchase the Examcrackers book set how much are you selling the set for?