Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

MCAT in 3 weeks, can't concentrate

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by TrojanYoshi, Jun 18, 2008.

1. TrojanYoshi

Pre-Medical
    hey guys, I cant seem to concentrate lately. Plus I just took a PR practice test and scored a 26. Its teh lowest PT I ever got and lower than the last time I took it for real (got a 29T then). HElllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!!!

I just ordered all 4 science 1001 examkrackers books and I need some better science stuff. ANy advice?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    You describe the classic signs of MCAT burnout. Take a couple days off from doing anything MCAT related. Then come back rested and recharged. It is better to take a couple days off, than to study inefficiently and get nothing done.

4. ballofnerves

Medical Student
    TPR practice tests are some of the more difficult practice materials out there, especially the VR section. Don't let that score discourage you too much.