MCAT In A Week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j306c954

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, MCAT is officially in a week...taking my 2nd to last FLE on Friday and I'm super nervous! Just trying to improve by AT LEAST 3 points...and most of my mistakes have been content I need to brush up on so I've been hammering down on that.

...just wanted to express my nervousness :nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm Also taking the sep 3exam!!!! Good luck!! I wish I wish I was 3 away from target.. I'm pretty broke so I only have the 1 aamc sample test which I'm saving for Sunday.. Other than that it's all stuff I was able to find online :S.. I'll probably end up taking it again but this is my first time so I wanna see what the real mcat is like.. How did u do in the practice ?

I'm Also taking the sep 3exam!!!! Good luck!! I wish I wish I was 3 away from target.. I'm pretty broke so I only have the 1 aamc sample test which I'm saving for Sunday.. Other than that it's all stuff I was able to find online :S.. I'll probably end up taking it again but this is my first time so I wanna see what the real mcat is like.. How did u do in the practice ?
I got 500 on the first 3 and on the most recent just got a 505

Hey yall,

How'd it go for you two? I am retaking on 9/12. I took it in June and only hit a 495 :( I've already applied for this cycle so I desperately need a higher MCAT score to make something out of this cycle.