1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT Physics help

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by blackdoc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. blackdoc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm scheduled to take the MCAT in about 3 weeks, and I'm struggling with physics. I've been using Examkrackers and Kaplan. Neither are really helping much. I would appreciate suggestions on any resources that might help me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vnicolas

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    khanacademy videos on physics

4. vnicolas

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I would add only concentrate on the subjects of physics you don't understand.

5. paul411

paul411 ANES
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I've heard good things about Chad's videos as well (but I think they're not free). I used Khan Academy and found it helpful

6. kehlsh

kehlsh Medic Commando
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    TPRH was really helpful for me to get the concept

7. Swagster

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I love the latest TBR books. They explain things in a conceptual way and have these really helpful shortcuts. I kick butt at bouyancy questions now after not having any idea how to solve them before. One piece of advice though. Read ALL of their answer explanations even if you got a question right. There are tricks in there that aren't mentioned anywhere else. CIP, they have a great shortcut on lenses (and mirrors I suppose too) that now I can solve those questions in seconds.

8. ak21

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

def. a fan of chads vids:thumbup:

i highly recommend