MCAT Physics Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananabread_

Reaction score
Hello, I had a question about the application of physics on the MCAT. For questions should I take into account homeostatic mechanisms when answering or should I solely be applying Physics equations/theories?
For example, with the cardiovascular system they might ask a question about blood flow and how certain changes might affect blood pressure but the answer would likely be different depending on whether you would take into account the body's responses to these changes? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

As far as blood pressure goes, you need to understand different hormones and how they cause vasodilation/vasoconstriction. You might need to study other hormones like aldosterone or ADH. In terms of physics, just ready to apply the resistance equation and parallel/series blood circuits.

I feel like in MCAT physics there are only like 50 types of questions they can ask. Does anyone know where to find videos where someone is addressing all 50 types of questions? Learning visually and acoustically has been helpful, so if someone can just address all the question types, I think one can apply that to the different variations of those questions. Anyone know?