MCAT poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Merlin0082

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the Kaplan MCAT course.. but i still have a month or so before the MCAT...

what do you suggest I do in my spare time?

Members don't see this ad.

keep reviewing AND take practice exams ...important to keep reviewing b/c questions are going to be different on test day ...practice exams are important for simulating the test day experience...gluck :thumbup:

keep reviewing AND take practice exams ...important to keep reviewing b/c questions are going to be different on test day ...practice exams are important for simulating the test day experience...gluck :thumbup:

you should do a full timed practice test once per week

use the feedback/score and focus on your weak spots during the week

if one section particularly needs work do timed sections of this - like 2 or 3 per week and review, review, and review some more

i wouldnt touch mcat material in the final few days before your test, though, use those days as stress busting days

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should sit back and relax. You've already been through the Kaplan course, now it's time for some hard-earned relaxation time. After all, you don't want to be all stress-out and overworked for the test, do you?

you should do a full timed practice test once per week

use the feedback/score and focus on your weak spots during the week

if one section particularly needs work do timed sections of this - like 2 or 3 per week and review, review, and review some more

This is solid advice for success. If you feel like you are a little burned out, you may want to take a few days break before studying again though, you don't want to go into the MCAT worn out.