This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LAB0430

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm retaking the mcat for the second time. first score was a 500.
I've been studying for the last 8 mos. I took AAMC full lengths about 7 months ago. Just retook them this month. Scores are 513/514/520. Is this representative of how I will perform? Anyone been through this?

Also, I took a nextstep and got 511. Took kaplan full length and scored 505.

Did AAMC official guide and got: bio: 80% cars: 90%, psych: 73%, c/p: 47% lolololol

Halp.

Members don't see this ad.

It’s tough to interpret those practice scores because you’ve taken them all at least once before. How did you do on the section banks? I think you’re right on track to do very well. Get cracking on that CP! You’ll be great. Keep your confidence up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
The AAMC FL won’t benefit you at this time. You’ve already seen them and made progress.

Just try to take more practice exams from a variety of sources (Princeton Reciew, ExamKrackers, etc). All these have different strengths and weaknesses. But if you cover them all then they should make up for each other’s weaknesses.

Reactions: 1 users
The AAMC FL won’t benefit you at this time. You’ve already seen them and made progress.

Just try to take more practice exams from a variety of sources (Princeton Reciew, ExamKrackers, etc). All these have different strengths and weaknesses. But if you cover them all then they should make up for each other’s weaknesses.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s tough to interpret those practice scores because you’ve presumably taken them all at least once before. How did you do on the section banks? I think you’re right on track to do very well. Get cracking on that CP! You’ll be great. Keep your confidence up!

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, 70% overall correctness :(