MCAT Scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roboflytrap

So it goes...
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a chemistry major, human biology minor. If I can avoid it, I'd rather not prep for the MCAT during the school year. Aside from my regular classwork, I volunteer at my local hospital, hold a work-study job in chemical preparation and I conduct research. I don't think so highly of myself to be able to study properly for the MCAT with those other commitments, haha. So, my plan was to take the MCAT the summer after my junior year (August 2013) and apply in June of 2014. If this is possible, what roadblocks could I run into? Your advice is greatly appreciated.
 
im a chem major too.. you should have no prob with the ps section, just review the content.
verbal you are gonna want to practice.. a lot.. read a lot.. passages and other articles.
bio, you need to know physiology, but make sure you also know molec biology