MCAT scores in SNAIL MAIL yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalGal

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received their MCAT scores in the mail yet? It's been over a week since they were released online, and I have yet to receive them in the snail mail.

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't gotten them... guess they'll come next week. There's always that paranoid fear that my score on paper will be different from what I saw online.

I got mine today. I'm in CA. Mine were the same score that I saw online. I wish it went up 4 points! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mister Pie said:
Haven't gotten them... guess they'll come next week. There's always that paranoid fear that my score on paper will be different from what I saw online.

I feel ya. I was thinking that too. :p

got mine today, up in ottawa, ontario. Also, unfortunately, no 4 point increase that i was hoping for too...

Got mine this morning.

Great way to start the day! (Even splurged on a $5 coffee from Second Cup on the way to school)

got mine yesterday. 7 point increase!!! just kidding: it was the same score. 31. not great but not bad. *SIGH*

Members don't see this ad :)
N1DERL& said:
I got mine today. I'm in CA. Mine were the same score that I saw online. I wish it went up 4 points! :)

got mine yesterday...i was REALLY hoping for this too. :(
oh well.

Got mine today. I opened the letter, saw the score and almost fainted. Then, I realized that the score I was seeing was Jane Doe's from NJ. Then I found my real score and it was the same as online... LOL

mashce said:
Got mine today. I opened the letter, saw the score and almost fainted. Then, I realized that the score I was seeing was Jane Doe's from NJ. Then I found my real score and it was the same as online... LOL

Haha, I know how you feel.

Do the AAMC peeps just have to put an 8, 7, 8 as the "sample score" for Jane Doe? And of course, that's the first form I saw when I opened the envelope. Almost had a heart attack thinking that my score went DOWN 10 points from what it was online.

mashce said:

yea. jane doe should have studied more. it would be funny if they took some real, random poor bastard's score and sent it to everyone in the country as a "sample."

strawberryfield said:
got mine today too in AZ,

I actually got a 4 point increase... but I have yet to receive an acceptance!
:oops:

4 point increase from what was online or from April or last year? I really don't see how your score could be different in the mail than online...

Has anyone in Texas received their scores in the mail yet? I sure haven't. I'm beginning to think somebody stole 'em. :p

DentalGal said:
4 point increase from what was online or from April or last year? I really don't see how your score could be different in the mail than online...

maybe she meant 4 point increase from practice exam?

bug22catch said:
does anyone know if schools get our mcat scores by mail or by email?
AMCAS ftp's (uploads) your applications and the updates (including scores) according some bizarre schedule. This is why each school asks you to update your data at AMCAS if you need to make changes. This month I think the AMCAS update rubric depends on the wind speed in Turkmenistan and the volatility of the Peruvian Nuevo Sol. Or it's something else, I don't know.
This means they probably already got your scores from AMCAS.

Originally posted by DentalGal
Has anyone in Texas received their scores in the mail yet? I sure haven't. I'm beginning to think somebody stole 'em.

I just got mine today (10-28)