MCAT Screen List- List of Schools that Require MCAT w/ primary!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

conquerDat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the following schools screen for an MCAT with primary?

This is for those that will be taking the MCAT in June, July or after. I am aware of the fact that some schools require MCAT before they send you a 2ndary. Please post if you know that a certain school requires an MCAT with the primary inorder to receive a secondary.

I will be updating the list as I or others find out.

Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, AZ
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine, NC
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, Admissions Office, IL
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, IA - Requires MCAT
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine -Virginia Campus, VA Requires MCAT
Georgia Campus - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, GA
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Bradenton Campus, FL
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Erie/Seton Hill, PA
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of NYIT, NY Sent to all
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, FL sent to all
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York, NY
Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine - California, CA
Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Nevada, NV
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ- Does Not Screen for MCAT/GPA
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, ME
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Admissions Office, WV
Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific - Pomona, CA

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes, please somebody let us know!!! There are a bunch of schools that do not require the MCAT for their primary application.

I would like to know this as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are like 20 somethin DO schools. Just call each one/check the website. It would take an hour.

^ this. Your information is wrong. From the horses mouth at VCOM- secondary depends on other things in application if mcat is not submitted with primary. Id do as guitar said.

Took your advice and now starting to call schools.....guys lets make a list....the more people that pitch in the better!

NYIT: Will put you in the pending file until they receive the MCAT. No secondary until MCAT is turned in.
DMU: Will accept a primary without the MCAT score and will send you a secondary as long as you have a 3.0 cGPA. Warning: they will consider you a re-applicant if you withdrawal your primary and apply next year.

Last edited: