Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the Examkrackers Complete Study Set ($175 new on amazon)
Includes Chemistry, Physics, Biology 1&2, Verbal Reasoning, and Psychology and Sociology Books. Some books have highlighting/notes in them.
-$100+shipping
Berkley Review- All hardly used ***BR Sold***
Gen Chem I&II ($69 new)
- $45+shipping
Organic Chem I&II ($69 new)
-$45+shipping
Physics I&II ($69 new)
-$45+shipping
Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT: Verbal Reasoning ($31 new)
-$15+shipping
Kaplan MCAT Biochemistry Review Book
Complete Kaplan Review Set (for Pre-2015 MCAT but same material in the current books, just no psych&soc) including Organic Chem, Gen Chem, Physics, Verbal Reasoning, and Biology Books
-$50+shipping
Includes Chemistry, Physics, Biology 1&2, Verbal Reasoning, and Psychology and Sociology Books. Some books have highlighting/notes in them.
-$100+shipping
Berkley Review- All hardly used ***BR Sold***
Gen Chem I&II ($69 new)
- $45+shipping
Organic Chem I&II ($69 new)
-$45+shipping
Physics I&II ($69 new)
-$45+shipping
Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT: Verbal Reasoning ($31 new)
-$15+shipping
Kaplan MCAT Biochemistry Review Book
Complete Kaplan Review Set (for Pre-2015 MCAT but same material in the current books, just no psych&soc) including Organic Chem, Gen Chem, Physics, Verbal Reasoning, and Biology Books
-$50+shipping
Last edited: