MCAT this Saturday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blankspace123456

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm taking the MCAT this Saturday, and I just took the AAMC Sample test and was wondering if anyone could help me translate it. I looked at the other threads about the sample test, but I wanted to know yalls opinions of my score. I got a 76% (45/59) / 89% (47/53) / 83% (49/59) / 80% (47/59). According to the other converters on reddit, SDN, or on the nextstep website its between a 510 - 512. On the AAMC FL 2, I got a 514, and I'm taking the AAMC FL 3 on Wednesday. My goal is to get above a 515. Do you guys think this is still possible? I'm still doing some last minute content review, and going through all of the AAMC material (Qpacks, SBs, Online study questions, flash cards).

Thanks for your replies in advance! If yall need or would like more info, let me know, and I'll make an edit or reply.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!

I'm taking the MCAT this Saturday, and I just took the AAMC Sample test and was wondering if anyone could help me translate it. I looked at the other threads about the sample test, but I wanted to know yalls opinions of my score. I got a 76% (45/59) / 89% (47/53) / 83% (49/59) / 80% (47/59). According to the other converters on reddit, SDN, or on the nextstep website its between a 510 - 512. On the AAMC FL 2, I got a 514, and I'm taking the AAMC FL 3 on Wednesday. My goal is to get above a 515. Do you guys think this is still possible? I'm still doing some last minute content review, and going through all of the AAMC material (Qpacks, SBs, Online study questions, flash cards).

Thanks for your replies in advance! If yall need or would like more info, let me know, and I'll make an edit or reply.

You will likely end up in the range you have been getting through the FLs (Above/below). Also, dont worry if you experience some areas of a section that may seem to come from out of left field because it may just be the test you have been given. Your score will adjust accordingly and I'm sure you'll do fine! The drive home is the weirdest part knowing months of studying and work leading up to that moment is behind you haha.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You will likely end up in the range you have been getting through the FLs (Above/below). Also, dont worry if you experience some areas of a section that may seem to come from out of left field because it may just be the test you have been given. Your score will adjust accordingly and I'm sure you'll do fine! The drive home is the weirdest part knowing months of studying and work leading up to that moment is behind you haha.

Thanks for the tip! Im in panic/crunch mode right now, so hopefully all goes well! hahaha I'm excited to finally be free of this test (hopefully)

Thanks for the tip! Im in panic/crunch mode right now, so hopefully all goes well! hahaha I'm excited to finally be free of this test (hopefully)
No problem at all. Also, I just reviewed lightly the day before and just focused on getting an adequate amount of sleep. Good luck!! You are almost there!

Thanks!! Do you know how accurate that predictor is?

It should be pretty accurate; however, keep in mind that there are many factors that can make you score above or below your current AAMC FL test averages. If you look at the data they use to calculate the scores, you'll notice that many people score much better on their actual MCAT than the AAMC full lengths.

It should be pretty accurate; however, keep in mind that there are many factors that can make you score above or below your current AAMC FL test averages. If you look at the data they use to calculate the scores, you'll notice that many people score much better on their actual MCAT than the AAMC full lengths.

Thought I'd give you an update. I ended up getting a 514!! Exact same as FL 2. I'm super happy with my score.

No problem at all. Also, I just reviewed lightly the day before and just focused on getting an adequate amount of sleep. Good luck!! You are almost there!

Thought I'd give you an update. I ended up getting a 514!! Exact same as FL 2. I'm super happy with my score.