MCAT Verbal

Started by singhgs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

singhgs

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to improve my MCAT verbal. I'm getting around a 7-8 but I know I have more potential. I have never enjoyed reading. After talking to people I have heard that if you keep doing passages you can improve your score, but I was wondering if there are any websites or reading comprehension books that can also help. I have heard that taking LSAT passages also helps. I have also heard that this book helps too. http://www.amazon.com/Breakthrough-Rapid-Reading-Peter-Kump/dp/073520019X

Does anyone have any experience with raising a verbal score drastically or other strategies that one can do?