Mcat

Started by ern05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ern05

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am preparing for the MCAT......all I can say is WOW!!🙂
 
It's hilarious when you try to tell your friends (who are going to take the MCAT in the very near future) about how ridiculous it is, they say "I can imagine" but they really really can't lol. Or when you future-LSAT-taking-pre-law buddy takes one of your verbal sections and gets 2/7.
 
It's hilarious when you try to tell your friends (who are going to take the MCAT in the very near future) about how ridiculous it is, they say "I can imagine" but they really really can't lol. Or when you future-LSAT-taking-pre-law buddy takes one of your verbal sections and gets 2/7.
If someone has not taken the mcat, that person won't probably understand the kind of pain people who took that test went through. That test is ****ty.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two of my friends and my cousin took the MCATs, LSATs, GREs, and GMATs

They all said the MCAT is by far the worst, moreso than the LSATs (which they hated too).
 
well all 3 were premed but they all decided to jump onto law for various reasons. One was, in fact, in a BS/MD program. And they all took the GMAT because they also contemplated getting an MBA. Actually I think one of them did do an MBA. Needless to say, they all said "I hate science" at some point in their college careers xD And the MCAT studying solidified that resolve.