MCAT's in NY

Started by jlsrn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlsrn

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone get their MCAT scores in NY?????
Still waiting for the mailman to come today...it's this love/hate relationship with the mailbox...it's insane! 😀
 
If NY does not get any score yet, NJ will definitely be in the same boat. As someone said, I really hope practice test AAMC III to V do correlate to the thing score wise.Remember, NY and NJ be patient and Good thing comes to those who wait.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post right away tomorrow if any of you guys get ur MCAT scores. I'll do the same. 🙄
 
I'll post as soon as I get them..but I usually don't get my mail til' the middle of the afternoon...what the heck? 🙄