1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCATs?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by VCU07, Dec 17, 2008.

1. VCU07

VCU07 Member
    10+ Year Member

Why do people continue to say MCATs? Just an observation...As far as I know it is MCAT, not plural.

2. mfrizzo3

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    People who refer to the MCAT as MCATs are indeed correct. They just plan on taking in multiple times. :eek:

3. VCU07

VCU07 Member
    10+ Year Member

Haha, hopefully I won't be taking the MCATs. True story, my wife was watching this soap opera a few weeks ago and a character on the show was being pressured by his family to take the "MCATS." All he did was show up to the hospital to take them lol.

4. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    This reminds me of the thread on the same subject awhile ago :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Which one? :smuggrin: