Mcg

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimbo21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from this school lately? I dont know of anyone who has been accepted since early decision was over. If you've got any info on when they're voting, etc, please share. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know 2 people accepted at MCG (non-ED). Don't know about voting dates, but they were pretty quick to give responses to the two people (within a month).

Peace,

I'm probalby one of the two non-early decision folks Sunny is talking about. Interviewed there on Oct 21 and heard back just before Thanksgiving. Didn't like the school though and probably won't go there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told the admissions committee will meet twice in december on thursday evenings. So they may have met last night:eek: When did you interview? I was there towards the end of november.

I interviewed at MCG on Friday Nov. 15th. I was told that the admissions committee meets on Thursday evenings (except for turkey-day and christmas holidays). Also, that at each meeting each board member only has the opportunity (due to time constraints) to bring up one person to be presented and voted on. So when they say we might here something next week or it could be in May, it could literally be any anytime in between. Good thing I've got other interviews to look forward to:) , or waiting to here from MCG might make me go crazy!

You know it sucks applying early-decision and not getting accepted. I guess it's not worth doing unless you have stellar everything. I am now waiting for something after being deffered post-early decision interview. I don't think I have a good shot of getting in anyway. My MCAT are too low, but my GPA is too high. but i think they are looking for greater balance. Good Luck