Mcphs..woreceter..i got letter today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared:I got a letter today saying that the admcom needs my current grades to make a final decision on my file, is this bad or good.....should i send the grades to pharmcas or directly to the school ?.,.help plz

Members don't see this ad.

Good question. I'd like to know as well. I did, however, submit an academic update through pharmcas (sent another transcript, etc. - which hasn't been received yet, as my pharmcas app shows). Good luck to you! So you got this letter today? when did MCP receive your app? or better question, when did you submit the app(s)?

If a school needs my current grades for my application, I have it couriered to them right away. Shows I'm really anxious to be there. Also, you can send them to PharmCAS separately during the academic update period.

Members don't see this ad :)
:scared:i submitted my application by late november, i dont live near to the school...i live in illinois, do u think guys that this is bad sign or good sign...i would think that if they want to reject me ,,,they would have without asking me my grades...i dont know

:scared:I got a letter today saying that the admcom needs my current grades to make a final decision on my file, is this bad or good.....should i send the grades to pharmcas or directly to the school ?.,.help plz

I think it is a good sign and it means that your GPA at least is what they are looking for. A minimum of 2.7 of higher for worcester. You would sent the grades directly to pharm cas if you are an applicant of worceser ( im not sure about boston). If you don't mind can you please share your stats. Thanks, and good luck to you and everyone else!

thanks man...my GPA is 3.2 and science is 3.3 ,,,hopefully i get interview :scared: