MCW call on 7/15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruwn2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Im currently waitlisted at MCW and Im out of the country. Mike Itswan called my house on 7/15 and my dad picked up and Mike told him to tell me to call him when I get back on the 26th. Did anyone else received a call on the 15th and what was it about?

Members don't see this ad.

They probabaly just want more money. Mike Itswan and the crew over there at MCW run a pretty shady operation.

bruwn2002 said:
Hello,

Im currently waitlisted at MCW and Im out of the country. Mike Itswan called my house on 7/15 and my dad picked up and Mike told him to tell me to call him when I get back on the 26th. Did anyone else received a call on the 15th and what was it about?

bruwn2002 said:
Hello,

I would imagine that you are in. There is no other reason why he would call. Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
do you think he would have told my dad though? its strange that he can wait until the 26th to tell me

I don't know ... when does MCW start? It seems odd that they wouldn't have you call back immediately if it were an acceptance, even from out of the country. 11 days is a long time for the school to wait to hear back from you (especially since you'd have to find housing, make travel arrangements, etc. in time for school). But, then again, why else would they be calling you? Seems kind of weird to me.

orientation starts on aug 8th i believe

Umm... heres a crazy idea... why don't you just call back now and find out? :thumbup:

bruwn2002 said:
orientation starts on aug 8th i believe

I don't think they're authorized to tell your parents, though I may be wrong. I think you're in based on the fact that he requested that you call him back. Is it a top choice for you?

Okay. Well, have you been accepted elsewhere? If not, it could be that MCW is banking on the fact that you would accept them, and that's why the school is okay with waiting until the 26th. Schools can see where you've been accepted at this point in the game. I hope it's good news for you!

pretty much since its my only one left really

bruwn2002 said:
pretty much since its my only one left really

Call tomorrow, FIRST thing in the morning.

Ambs said:
Call tomorrow, FIRST thing in the morning.

Agreed. But it kind of depends on what time zone the OP is in. :p

thanks, only thing thats weird is that he could have waited 11 more days

bruwn2002 said:
thanks, only thing thats weird is that he could have waited 11 more days

Maybe he thought you wouldn't wait eleven days to call considering you really want in?

UCLAstudent said:
Agreed. But it kind of depends on what time zone the OP is in. :p

Good point, ;)

did anyone else get a call the same day?

bruwn2002 said:

i can't believe you are posting on SDN rather than calling!!!! CALL! and hurry up and tell us so we can cyber-celebrate with you! :) :)

bruwn2002 said:

Have you called!? :laugh:

im having trouble call from where im at :(