MCW invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

em31

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to Mike Istwan, Director of Admissions at MCW, my file has been " favorably reviewed and moved to a smaller pool of
candidates who potentially will be interviewed." Unfortunately, because my application was complete on 12/2 (very late), MCW has probably already selected a large number of people, who were complete much earlier than I was, for interviews. Do you think I still have a good chance of getting an interview later on?

Members don't see this ad.

em31 said:
According to Mike Istwan, Director of Admissions at MCW, my file has been " favorably reviewed and moved to a smaller pool of
candidates who potentially will be interviewed." Unfortunately, because my application was complete on 12/2 (very late), MCW has probably already selected a large number of people, who were complete much earlier than I was, for interviews. Do you think I still have a good chance of getting an interview later on?

Yeah, MCW tends to fill up pretty quick (as many private schools). In addition, they may already have people on a wait list who have been interviewed. That said, I still think it's possible you'll get an interview; I know some people who are interviewing at MCW within the next few weeks in fact. I think this may be more probable as more people drop MCW to go somewhere else. I say maybe write a letter of intent or something to really push your app. Don't give up, but look to your future and start making plans now in case you have to reapply. Think of it this way: June 1st is just around the corner, and if things don't go the way you expected, you'll have a jump on everyone else. Please keep us updated!! Good luck! :luck: