MCW # of positions

Started by Jeroboam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jeroboam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I interviewed at MCW in December we were told there would be four advanced positions available in the match this year. In looking at the # of positions available per the NRMP when creating my rank list, it looks as though MCW is offering 3 advanced and 1 categorical. Was anyone informed of this change?
 
Hey Jeroboam--

If I remember correctly, the categorical spot at MCW is for a person interested in peds derm who plans to do a pediatric prelim year. I don't have that actually written anywhere so I might be wrong, but that's what I seem to remember...