MDS Transcript Format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chints

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have completed my MDS in Periodontics (2 Years) in India,
My college has not prepared transcript for MDS Yet,
Do you have the format of MDS Transcript showing hours also?
If you have kindly give the sample or copy of MDS Transcript.
Because nowadays, ECE or ICA requires transcript showing clinical hours or how many hours attended for clinicals and lectures. So please guide me.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i have also completed my MDs in OMRD. But when i apllied for my GPA , i didnot submit a transcript for MDS b'coz i didnot have one. I guess colleges donot issue Transcript for MDS. I hope this helps you
bye
Chints said:
Hi,
I have completed my MDS in Periodontics (2 Years) in India,
My college has not prepared transcript for MDS Yet,
Do you have the format of MDS Transcript showing hours also?
If you have kindly give the sample or copy of MDS Transcript.
Because nowadays, ECE or ICA requires transcript showing clinical hours or how many hours attended for clinicals and lectures. So please guide me.

Hi guys,

I have done my MDS in Oral Path. too....and got my stuff evaluated by ECE..but did not get any transcripts either..

so where do u guys live?and what're u guys doing now? Might be a good idea to get in touch...

thnks,
sum

Hi I have completed my MDS in perio in Ahmedabad, still in India,coming to states in april.
thanks, be in touch,

sum said:
Hi guys,

I have done my MDS in Oral Path. too....and got my stuff evaluated by ECE..but did not get any transcripts either..

so where do u guys live?and what're u guys doing now? Might be a good idea to get in touch...

thnks,
sum