nighttrain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
NYC
Status (Visible)
The chance to stalk the hottt Olsen frosh (from such screen gems as "Full House" and "Mary-Kate and Ashley do Rome") at NYU has been a significant factor in my decision to go there for med school.

Will anyone else here be going to NYU? Are you as excited as I am??

I s anyone going to med school to stalk a different celebrity?

DrJ2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
NY
Status (Visible)
Can I get a resounding EWWWWWWWWWWWW? Stalker much? :laugh:

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status (Visible)
She is really going to NYU? wow, i am going to have to take a road trip.

About the Ads

Super Rob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
NYC
Status (Visible)
Well, now that's something they should have told me at the interview.

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
and i thought the important things were curriculum, reputation, and clinical training!

sgilani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2003
socal
Status (Visible)
they're going to nyu for undergrad. the med school campus is not really near the undergrad school and the chances of running into them may be slim.

kash_711

SDN Donor
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
they are rarely going to be on campus anyways they are doing some independent study type college thing - they gotta bank

Chirurgien

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 21, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by sgilani
they're going to nyu for undergrad. the med school campus is not really near the undergrad school and the chances of running into them may be slim.

ditto. NYU med is practically a whole different school, environment, location, etc. from the undergrad campus. Sorry to burst your bubble dude.

Pikayou

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2003
Status (Visible)
On a similar note, isn't Minnie Driver at Stanford Med? (oh wait...that was just a movie)

mosoriire

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 11, 1999
Baltimore, MD, US
Status (Visible)
The chance to stalk the hottt Olsen frosh (from such screen gems as "Full House" and "Mary-Kate and Ashley do Rome") at NYU has been a significant factor in my decision to go there for med school.

I think the key word here is sarcasm!

movingonup

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hey, I'm trying to decide between nyu and my state school. Any reason i should fork over the extra 20 grand in loans.

I do not like the oslen twins

LP1CW

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2003
Status (Visible)
I'll be there and I'd like to be a sandwich with those girls. Put me in the middle and I'll fun for a day.

kingcer0x

Re-Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2003
USA
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
One of the two's boyfriend goes to BU, I think its Mary Kate but i'm not sure. He's the kid of the number 2 guy at Disney (don't know who he is). They both made an appearance at the Back Bay Ball, a local formal dance last month.

Why don't you go to BU and hope that the one without the boyfriend comes to visit along with the one with the boyfriend, and try to play on the fact that she's lonely.

Or, as a med student, you could try to pull rank on the undergrad, but he could probably outspend you by a few billion dollars.

nighttrain

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
NYC
Status (Visible)
Columbia has a football team?? Columbia football team members pull chicks like that??

If I were going to Columbia next year, I would try to meet that girl from MTV's Rich Girls, who's going to Barnard. That was like the best show of the year. I want to meet her and tell her about how I wear cargo pants not to make a fasion statement but to carry all my tools while I work in the fields.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.