Me and the Olsen twins at NYU! Anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nighttrain

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The chance to stalk the hottt Olsen frosh (from such screen gems as "Full House" and "Mary-Kate and Ashley do Rome") at NYU has been a significant factor in my decision to go there for med school.

Will anyone else here be going to NYU? Are you as excited as I am??

I s anyone going to med school to stalk a different celebrity?

Members don't see this ad.

Can I get a resounding EWWWWWWWWWWWW? Stalker much? :laugh:

She is really going to NYU? wow, i am going to have to take a road trip.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, now that's something they should have told me at the interview.

and i thought the important things were curriculum, reputation, and clinical training!

they're going to nyu for undergrad. the med school campus is not really near the undergrad school and the chances of running into them may be slim.

oh dear, that's so wrong on so many levels.

they are rarely going to be on campus anyways they are doing some independent study type college thing - they gotta bank

Originally posted by sgilani
they're going to nyu for undergrad. the med school campus is not really near the undergrad school and the chances of running into them may be slim.

ditto. NYU med is practically a whole different school, environment, location, etc. from the undergrad campus. Sorry to burst your bubble dude.

On a similar note, isn't Minnie Driver at Stanford Med? (oh wait...that was just a movie)

The chance to stalk the hottt Olsen frosh (from such screen gems as "Full House" and "Mary-Kate and Ashley do Rome") at NYU has been a significant factor in my decision to go there for med school.

I think the key word here is sarcasm!

Hey, I'm trying to decide between nyu and my state school. Any reason i should fork over the extra 20 grand in loans.

I do not like the oslen twins

yes you do. you love the olsen twins.

will anyone else be at nyu?

I'll be there and I'd like to be a sandwich with those girls. Put me in the middle and I'll fun for a day.

One of the two's boyfriend goes to BU, I think its Mary Kate but i'm not sure. He's the kid of the number 2 guy at Disney (don't know who he is). They both made an appearance at the Back Bay Ball, a local formal dance last month.

Why don't you go to BU and hope that the one without the boyfriend comes to visit along with the one with the boyfriend, and try to play on the fact that she's lonely.

Or, as a med student, you could try to pull rank on the undergrad, but he could probably outspend you by a few billion dollars.

the other one's boyfriend is the quarterback of Columbia's football team...

Columbia has a football team?? Columbia football team members pull chicks like that??

If I were going to Columbia next year, I would try to meet that girl from MTV's Rich Girls, who's going to Barnard. That was like the best show of the year. I want to meet her and tell her about how I wear cargo pants not to make a fasion statement but to carry all my tools while I work in the fields.