~~Med/Peds Rank List 2011~~

Started by Internews
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Internews

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So 2/23 came and went, so I thought I'd get the party started...Here's my (very long) ROL.

Indiana
Cincinnati
Rochester
Baylor
Baystate
U of Michigan
Maryland
UNC
VCU
UIC
Rush
Maine
Christiana
Loyola
Penn State
Rainbow
MetroHealth
 
Final list (couple matching):
Michigan
Duke
U Chicago
MCW
Pittsburgh
UH/Rainbow Babies
Minnesota
Indiana
UIC
Loyola
Rush
Johns Hopkins
U Illinois - Peoria

...which is slightly different from my list if I wasn't couples matching:
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Duke
MCW
Minnesota
U Chicago
UH/Rainbow Babies
Indiana
UIC
Loyola
Rush
Johns Hopkins
U Illinois - Peoria
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After much deliberation I went with:

Banner/PCH (Phoenix)
Ohio State
Christiana
Indiana
UMass
Buffalo
MCW
Maine
Loma Linda
 
Hopkins
Cincy
Vandy
Pitt
UChicago
Baylor
Yale
Rochester
UMinnesota
Indiana
 
Banner
Ohio State
Nebraska
Indiana
MCW
UK
Louisville
Home Program
Tulane
USF
Minnesota
Geisinger
VCU
MSU-KZoo
UMDNJ

2 more weeks!!!