Med-Peds Rejections 2013-2014

Started by x1052
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

x1052

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not the sort of movement I had hoped for.

-UNC (10/17)

FYI my friends just got a UCLA med-peds rejection and got a baylor rejection recently.
 
Ohio state
Maine medical center
University of Minnesota
Grand Rapids/MSU
Just got UNC as well


All my rejects so far
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously, they're gonna come in fast and furious now?

Ohio state
Maine medical center
University of Minnesota
Grand Rapids/MSU
Baylor
UCLA
UNC (10/17)
Yale (10/17)
 
Last edited:
Sorry to hear this, guys. Their sending them all on the same day almost makes me think they communicate amongst each other. Perhaps some haggling over candidates? 😳
 
it seems like not a lot of programs send out rejections.. just keeping everyone on a giant wait list?
 
it seems like not a lot of programs send out rejections.. just keeping everyone on a giant wait list?
Yeah maybe some programs will wait until end of interview season to reject, that way they can fill spots in the event there are some last minute cancellations...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejection from UCSD today. At this point, I'm thankful for rejections because at least I know where I stand