tantacles

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2009
Status
Attending Physician
Those applying in the 2015-2016 season have made a spreadsheet to share stats, impressions, and thoughts from the interview trail to help those applying to med-peds! Please let me know if you'd like to contribute and/or benefit from the information!

Please send over a PM if you'd like access.

Last edited:

tantacles

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2009
Status
Attending Physician
On the spreadsheet, someone mentioned a google doc that had many med-peds applicants' information on it. Could someone send me a link to it? That way I can propagate the spreadsheet!

Feb 11, 2016
In case you're applying this year and have stopped watching the interview invitation forum, those applying this year have begun a spreadsheet to share stats, impressions, and thoughts from the interview trail to help those applying this year (and eventually, those applying in the future) with their future med-peds plans! Please let me know if you'd like to contribute and benefit from the information!
How can I view th spreadsheet

About the Ads
Aug 25, 2016
Those applying in the 2015-2016 season have made a spreadsheet to share stats, impressions, and thoughts from the interview trail to help those applying to med-peds! Please let me know if you'd like to contribute and/or benefit from the information!

Please send over a PM if you'd like access.

Aug 25, 2016
I would like to access this spreadsheet as well. I know some of it may be outdated, but if it is available please let me know how to access it.

URHere

10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
I would like to access this spreadsheet as well. I know some of it may be outdated, but if it is available please let me know how to access it.
Data from the spreadsheet is posted in a separate med-Peds thread below. It's all data collected from within the past 12 months, so nothing should really be outdated.

The google spreadsheet itself still exists, but we're trying to limit access to those currently applying who would like to contribute info so that nothing is deleted or edited inappropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

About the Ads