Med school admissions is biased?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so you’re now fine with the money obsessed doc as long as they view good outcomes as the avenue to their money?

We agree then.

Yes, if you genuinely believe that your wealth and reputation rely on you doing the best you can to serve patients. I am a bit skeptical of that though, as I think you could probably get away with doing well enough and doing the bare minimum with the harder cases with your Google reviews and your bank account intact. However, I'm not in your head, and I don't like to make assumptions, so I'm willing to take you at your word that that's really enough to get you there.
 
Actually, I take back what I said earlier about it being excellent content marketing. It's actually a mediocre (and clearly not very effective) perversion of it. True content marketing should actually be informative and useful, not just give the appearance of being so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.