Med Specialty rotations in Orlando, FL

Started by pharm626
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm626

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I looking for some good med specialty rotations in the Orlando, FL area. Anyone have any suggestions?
 
I looking for some good med specialty rotations in the Orlando, FL area. Anyone have any suggestions?

What school do you attend... Around this time last year, I was informed that Orlando Health is no longer signing affiliation agreements with random schools. meaning your school has to have a long standing relationship with the health system.

Where do you want to go and which school you attend are major factors...