Med student posing nude on reddit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nina1989

24793302.jpg

There has never been a better time to use this meme.

Members don't see this ad.

Still can't believe the direction this thread took, lmao. SDN Thread of the year? Can we have a SDNies and we all vote for thread of the year?

Whoever is saying that this reflects badly on the entire medical profession (PsychDO2018, you crazy bro).... lol. Like all the other examples (live abortion guy, kevorkian, crappy docs) doesn't reflect badly on the medical profession.

As to the thing about the reason she is doing all this stuff? Who knows. I personally think it has something to do with her past, but there's no way Nina would be able to know whether she would be doing this without all that stuff happening to her. Sexual abuse doesn't always lead to PTSD. It can lead to hypersexuality.

And BeBrave - Your response to my last post made literally no sense. Killing liveborn babies is an obvious wrong that should be righted. I still maintain that if you believe what she has done should not be considered wrong and shouldn't be harmful to her career prospects what so ever, then you should join her (by posting nudes on reddit with your face and identifying as a medical student) and truly support her cause.

I can't imagine the disaster of a thread it would become if this was posted in pre-allo

:scared::scared::scared:

although I'm sure a few gems could result out of it :p

Members don't see this ad :)
18k+ views for this rubbish thread? tsk tsk I'm disappointed Allo.

18k+ views for this rubbish thread? tsk tsk I'm disappointed Allo.

You can't help but laughing when people say - "people posting on here don't have a life" or "can't believe you viewed this thread"... because those people are doing exactly what they're denigrating.

You can't help but laughing when people say - "people posting on here don't have a life" or "can't believe you viewed this thread"... because those people are doing exactly what they're denigrating.

That's not true because it didn't make grammatical sense.

If there was ever any serious discussion in this thread, the last few pages are really just a collection of sordid stories, jokes at other peoples' expense, and "this thread delivers" memes. Based on the number of reported posts we have received from this thread, seems like a good time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.