medical humor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harmony2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
10616000_813240908697925_3061594183699603457_n.jpg

14972_808401589181857_5095600504365289201_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

What doesn't kill you usually hurts you severely.

Personally, I'm working along doctor path. And I don't think people should be treated differently because I held a grudge.

Sorry, I tend to ruin funnies. Just ignore my comment if you want

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What doesn't kill you usually hurts you severely.

Personally, I'm working along doctor path. And I don't think people should be treated differently because I held a grudge.

Sorry, I tend to ruin funnies. Just ignore my comment if you want
Bro, do you even Nietzche?

Little girl comes home and says, "mommy, the neighbor boy wanted to play doctor."

Mom responds, "well, what happened?"

Girl says, "Nothing! He made me wait 45 minutes and then double-billed the insurance!"

ba-dum-tshhh.

So is good, that one was just wrong. How many examples can you think where harm actually does cause permanent hard.
Something is poised to kill you. Either you grow and become stronger to overcome it, or you fall victim and die.

I think the common misconception is that death is always biological; and that death is necessarily an immediate, discrete event. But a 20 year alcoholism can be a death. You could lose the will to live after a parents' death, but go on living many years after that.

Of course, it's supposed to be meant in a philosophical/psychological sense, like something builds moral character. I'm intrigued, can you think of an exemption that can't be reframed as a misconception in the above sense?

When I was a kid, I used to think, "well cancer doesn't make you stronger". Then again, that kills you.

How many examples can you think where harm actually does cause permanent hard.

Dude.

If harm is causing you to be permanently hard, you should talk to a psychiatrist. (Or get into BDSM...)

Reactions: 1 users
Dude.

If harm is causing you to be permanently hard, you should talk to a psychiatrist. (Or get into BDSM...)
Gotta give you credit for that one. Well played. Well played.

Something is poised to kill you. Either you grow and become stronger to overcome it, or you fall victim and die.

I think the common misconception is that death is always biological; and that death is necessarily an immediate, discrete event. But a 20 year alcoholism can be a death. You could lose the will to live after a parents' death, but go on living many years after that.

Of course, it's supposed to be meant in a philosophical/psychological sense, like something builds moral character. I'm intrigued, can you think of an exemption that can't be reframed as a misconception in the above sense?

When I was a kid, I used to think, "well cancer doesn't make you stronger". Then again, that kills you.

I aways think of someone who gets his/her legs blown off in war. It literally does make them weaker.

But furthermore, most things become more challenging. So in a psychologolgical sense, it's tougher too. You might think they'd toughen up in response, but i don't think that's necessarily true. You don't always overcome psychological problems.