Medical Kit for First Year Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I am about to start school at AZPOD. I am just wondering if any upperclassmen can give me advise on what medical kit I should purchase. Is stethoscope required? Also what to prepare for first year of podiatry school?

Members don't see this ad.

I am about to start school at AZPOD. I am just wondering if any upperclassmen can give me advise on what medical kit I should purchase. Is stethoscope required? Also what to prepare for first year of podiatry school?

You will get all the supplies you need when you get to school. No purchases needed. As for what to prepare for, my biggest advice would be to over prepare for each exam and if you feel like you can cut back, then do that. Most students coming in don't realize the amount of time you need to study to be successful. You will not be able to go out every weekend like undergrad. I just finished up 2nd year so if you have any specific questions, feel free to send me questions directly.