Medical Projects in India

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckieduckie10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any current medical projects or anyone who is involved in any medical projects in India? I would like to apply for a grant to go to India to do a medical project. At this time, I am trying to learn more about medicine in India, medical issues that need the most attention in India and projects going on in India.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know any current medical projects or anyone who is involved in any medical projects in India? I would like to apply for a grant to go to India to do a medical project. At this time, I am trying to learn more about medicine in India, medical issues that need the most attention in India and projects going on in India.
Thanks!

What is your background? Do you have a skill set now that would be useful at a medical clinic in India. In other words, what do you bring to the table now? Do you have something tangible to offer or are you just trying to build a resume for med school? If you have a skill set now, there probably will be many opportunities for you. If you are just trying to pad your med school application, India will be fine without you.

I know Unite for Sight has bases in India. A couple of my friends did it and loved it, and you don't need skills at all. You just have to ask for donations yourself for the trip.