Medical School Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everybody,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say congrats to all of my fellow future DO's. You all sound like a good bunch.

To those of you still waiting, hang in...it WILL happen!

Members don't see this ad.

DMU just called me to inform me I've been accepted!!!

It's so nice to be past the "pre-med" stage and know you'll be in med school very soon.

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations swdave!!!!

I'll see you there....

Members don't see this ad :)
swdave,

Are you still going to talk to the AZCOM's dean? seeing that you are accepted to DMU are you still considering AZCOM? Just interested.... later

Future DMU boy here! Congrats to all my future classmates! Going apartment hunting second week of May - anyone care to meet up?

Congrats to all, fellas - I can't wait to start!

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

Thanks a ton Popoy!

I'm not sure where I'll end up. I have a ton of family in Az, I really liked MSU but I'm not accepted there like I am at DMU. We'd be completely happy in Des Moines. We're from Az but we've loved our experience in the Midwest. I'm accepting the spot and I'm going to see how it plays out.

Good luck with the apartment hunting Kidterrific, it's house shopping for me. It's hard to fit 8 bodies in anything other than a house.

Dave

swdave,
I hope everything plays out well for you and your family. I hope you find a suitable home to house everyone comfortably. I'm sure you'll find an inexpensive house out there.... at least from a Californian like myself, EVERYTHING outside Cali is inexpensive especially when it comes to GAS and ELECTRICITY :p

KidT,
Like yourself, I can't wait to start.... Good luck in your apartment hunting. Try Windsor Terrace (3333 Grand Avenue - ~$570/mo) if you want to pay for the big bucks go to 3000 Grand Avenue where you'd have to pay ~$650-700/mo, but they have a swimming pool and gym (I think). My host during my interview pays $500/mo for a two bed (I can't seem to recall the name of the complex,sorry), he said most of the apartments in West Des Moines is relatively cheap. In other words, shop till you drop, bud.... GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations again, hope to see you folks there.

Congrats to all. I hope to be in the same boat when I begin applying next year. Good luck and best wishes

No clue. All I got was the letter from the class president.

I believe the orientation packets will be coming in the first part of June. I remember reading that somewhere.