Apr 6, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I'm looking to apply to medical school next May (2021) and was interested in doing some preliminary research on schools that are focused on rural and community/population health. I was wondering if anyone knew of medical schools that have this focus or have programs or tracks for students that are interested in those areas.

I am an Arizona Resident and I know that U of A (Phoenix) & U of A (Tucson) have this focus and tracks associated with them, but I was wondering if there were any OOS friendly schools with these focuses that I should look into?

Thank you for reading this and I would appreciate any information :)

Mar 14, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I'm looking to apply to medical school next May (2021) and was interested in doing some preliminary research on schools that are focused on rural and community/population health. I was wondering if anyone knew of medical schools that have this focus or have programs or tracks for students that are interested in those areas.

I am an Arizona Resident and I know that U of A (Phoenix) & U of A (Tucson) have this focus and tracks associated with them, but I was wondering if there were any OOS friendly schools with these focuses that I should look into?

You want to buy a subscription to MSAR, which is offered by AAMC and has profiles and tons of statistical information on every AAMC member medical school. Some information, like mission statements, is available without buying the subscription, but the subscription is really worth it given how much information it provides and how inexpensive it is when compared to how much the whole process costs.

Reactions: persimmon22

AMCASTuesdays

I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
May 24, 2019
Status
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)

From what I know, UMASS is a big one, also Temple, BU, VCU, and Einstein.

edit: whoops sorry, you stipulated OOS friendly so I took UW off my list.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads