Medical Student Summer Research

Started by jbru3423
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jbru3423

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi to all,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a summer research experience in ob/gyn. I am currently a first-year medical student at a DO school and am interested in ob/gyn. If anyone has any suggestions and is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.
 
I did a 2010 Summer Research internship at DMU. We studied the effect of GBS on amnionic membrane strength and its relation to PROM. I think they're taking apps now. Go onto the DMU website and click on the research tab.