Medical students opinions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Barbasol Warrior

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I am not a medical student (I am pre med) but I was hoping I could get some feedback from current medical students about a question. So far I have taken all of the prereqs except biochem and I enjoyed the inorganic chems, organic chems, and the physics classes, however I find myself much less excited and bored at times with microbiology and in the bast the intro biology classes. Does this mean that I should re think medical school? I dont know if im right but I have imagined that medical school classes are similar to biology classes?
 
You don't know what boring is until you are forced to suffer through gross anatomy lecture (and lab) and histology.

But that aside, this is really a thread for pre-allopathic, since many M.D. students do post and answer these types of questions there. That way, others with your question can find it one place.