medical tv shows

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iphetamine

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys watch any medical tv shows? Anything worth it these days?

I used to love ER, and then House, other than those the rest basically suck.

Members don't see this ad.

i watch grey's...mostly just out of habit now. i watch house occasionally (on hulu) so i'm not always up to date on it but i do enjoy it. was bored and started watching mercy on hulu as well, the one that focuses on the nurses and that one's kinda interesting.

I liked Discovery Health Channel until they became the Multiple Pregnancy Channel, as a transition to the Oprah Winfrey Network which they will become IIRC on January 1st.

Whenever I watch a medical drama, I always wonder who the medical advisor was on it and how long ago his/her license was revoked. :laugh: :idea: However, sometimes they don't follow the doctor's advice for dramatic effect. One doctor, who was reading from his book on C-SPAN 2's "About Books", described how he was consulted on such a program and asked how a person with a lacerated liver would act. He replied that they would lie as still as possible, and do a minimum of speaking because any motion would be extremely painful.

So what does the actor do? Thrash around and scream. :rolleyes: