Medicare cuts axed for 6 months... holla

Started by lane
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lane

Passing gas
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The 10.1% medicare cuts were replaced by a 0.5% increase for the next 6 months, along with some other provisions. Here's hoping for continued progress...

I would copy/paste the article but alas I'm on my cel phone...
 
Lane,

Don't know if you meant this article (link below)...

This is an article that I received in my email today from the Texas Medical Association. Congress' solution is a temporary "fix", yes, but it doesn't do much to address the funding formula that's the root source of the problem...

http://www.texmed.org/Template.aspx?id=6417