You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MEDPATH 2016 Ohio State University
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe they are taking so long because we are all so fantastic 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering: how many people are participating in this forum? It seems like a low number compared to previous years.
Just called and was told, "Interview invites will be communicated at the end of next week"
I guess we should hear back by the 18th then.
Keep calm everyone 🙂
That's so long! Definitely reassuring though! They are taking a while this year. Thank you for calling! I think it gave us all a piece of mind!
That is honestly such a long time but I guess now I can hold off on the emotions until it gets closer to the 18th. Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!
@OmoNaijj did they say anything else?
I'm assuming they know who they're going to invite already but are probably holding off until the admissions office gives them the green light. Are they experiencing any problems? I heard they got a lot of applicants this year and are still conducting regular md interviews.
I just want to know already so I can start planning my backup options.
@OmoNaijj did they say anything else?
I'm assuming they know who they're going to invite already but are probably holding off until the admissions office gives them the green light. Are they experiencing any problems? I heard they got a lot of applicants this year and are still conducting regular md interviews.
I just want to know already so I can start planning my backup options.
That is honestly such a long time but I guess now I can hold off on the emotions until it gets closer to the 18th. Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!
@OmoNaijj did they say anything else?
I'm assuming they know who they're going to invite already but are probably holding off until the admissions office gives them the green light. Are they experiencing any problems? I heard they got a lot of applicants this year and are still conducting regular md interviews.
I just want to know already so I can start planning my backup options.
That's all she said.
No harm in having back-ups!!
Goodness, I just felt my heart jump.Hi guys, I am one of the applicants. I had sent out an email last week to Nikki, the associate director, asking about the status of my MEDPATH app, and I just got an email from her saying "status updates will be conveyed tomorrow". Good luck everyone!
*tension rises*
Uh oh...[emoji50]Goodness, I just felt my heart jump.
*tension rises*
Did you get an email about the status change?Checked my portal....interview invitation!
Did you get an email about the status change?
No email, I just went into the portal to check.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have one. I wonder if they are done sending them out. Congrats!
Probably not. Looks like they just started updating the portal and emails will go out later in the day.I don't have one. I wonder if they are done sending them out. Congrats!
How rude of me. CONGRATS! Does it say when the interview is?No email, I just went into the portal to check.
did anyone else receive anymore updates? starting to lose hope and its only 10am.![]()
I haven't received anything yet. I know it is 11am there, so I'm not sure when they stop sending them out.
+1nothing has changed on my portal so I don't know if they are still being updated or if they don't even notify you if you don't get invited for an interview.
nothing has changed on my portal so I don't know if they are still being updated or if they don't even notify you if you don't get invited for an interview.
+2
I don't think they notify if you don't get an interview unfortunately. I think they just don't do anything.
I emailed her and she said this : "Applicants who have been invited to interview will receive a Status Update via the application portal sometime today."
so there is still a chance? xoxo gossip girl
Apparently. Lets not fret just yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For what it's worth, I didn't get my interview email last year until noon PST
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Well, good luck next year everyone 🙁
I still haven't received the status update email so if I were you I wouldn't worry just yet. Did you try checking the portal?
Good luck Muffy96! Please let us know how your interview goes!!
Thank you and I'm sure you will all end up in phenomenal programs...I believe in you guys!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I still haven't received the status update email so if I were you I wouldn't worry just yet. Did you try checking the portal?
BEST!
Yeah, that's what I think happened. I called Nikki this morning and she confirmed all the invites have gone out.it seems similar to what happened in 2011 when only 4 spot were filled by medpath applicants and the rest of the spots were filled by people who interviewed at the medical school.
🙁Yeah, that's what I think happened. I called Nikki this morning and she confirmed all the invites have gone out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What day are you interviewing?Status Change email and Interview Invite this morning
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wednesday, April 6th
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 675