MedPath Ohio State 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck to you all! I'm sure everyone here is very well qualified, that's why we were referred in the first place. To those of y'all who get interviews, congrats! And to the rest of us, let's keep on grinding and improving our application for another cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I think we'll hear something back around next week. Good luck, and hope all of us here will get interviews :) Feb gone so fast, can't believe it's already March....

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone!!! Hopefully it’s next week!!!

Reactions: 1 user
So where is everyone from and does anyone know how many people applied this year?

So where is everyone from and does anyone know how many people applied this year?

I’m from PA. It seems like we don’t have much knowledge about the number of applicants, and demographics this year.

I’m from Kentucky. I live in Lexington now, which isn’t super far from Columbus.

I'm from Columbus Ohio and I went to tOSU for undergrad. If anyone has any questions about the city or the school I'd be happy to try to help out!

I'm from Columbus Ohio and I went to tOSU for undergrad. If anyone has any questions about the city or the school I'd be happy to try to help out!
Do you know anyone who’s done the program? If so, what did they think about it?

Has anyone asked Nikki how many people applied/when we will hear back? Hoping it’s sometime next week!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know anyone who’s done the program? If so, what did they think about it?
I don't know anyone personally. On sdn there is MDinwaiting2 and ChiU1234 are both current medpathers and as far as I know they're willing to answer questions!

I feel like it's either the end of this week or next week.

I just called the office and they said they aren't done sending them out yet... so don't fret guys. It's not over

Yeah she just emailed me and said that all final determinations have been forwarded...

to those who got interviews, please keep us updated on whether or not the interviews have been posted on Vitals. It seems like in the past not everyone got emails, and some where solely notified via Vitals (I could be wrong).

Last edited:
I checked all previous forums. I'm thinking they will update vital page probably next week.

OMG! After a horrible application cycle (aka I got ZERO interviews) I finally have an interview to this wonderful program and that being an Ohio State undergrad as well! Interview is April 1st and if accepted I cannot wait to meet my co-students :)

Congrats! What were your stats?

OMG! After a horrible application cycle (aka I got ZERO interviews) I finally have an interview to this wonderful program and that being an Ohio State undergrad as well! Interview is April 1st and if accepted I cannot wait to meet my co-students :)

Congrats!!

To all those who were not invited to interviews, Keep you chin up! Please, do not give up on your dreams. I wish you all the best of luck in your future!!

Did Nikki say that interview invitations and rejections were sent out via email yesterday?

Does anyone know what interview day is like for medpath? Any insight and tips would be appreciated!

Does anyone know what interview day is like for medpath? Any insight and tips would be appreciated!
It's supposed to be identical to tOSUCOM interviews.. check the OSU sdn thread.

Heard back and was rejected ): good luck to the rest of you!!

For those of you that went to interview day, did anyone get contact information for who they interviewed with? I did not and wanted to send a thank you email but wasn’t sure where to get that information.

For those of you that went to interview day, did anyone get contact information for who they interviewed with? I did not and wanted to send a thank you email but wasn’t sure where to get that information.
Did you ever hear about how to send a thank you?

Try emailing Georgia Paletta or Nikki Goldsberry for the list!

Has anyone heard back yet? Or know when we will? The wait is killing me!

Wait so when they do you accept the position or like what if you already have an acceptance at another med school and choose to go there