Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Got an invite!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to y’all receiving an interview invite. I submitted my supplemental on September 21st, so hopefully soon I’m fortunate enough to receive the same good news as you all!
You will!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back about a date to interview, or just that we were notified of an invite?

Has anyone heard back about a date to interview, or just that we were notified of an invite?
Just got the email to pick my date for the virtual interview. So y’all probably got y’all’s already or coming today. I chose the 23rd of October. Congrats again everybody.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the email ~15 min ago to pick the week for them to reach out to conduct the interview

Just got the email to pick my date for the virtual interview. So y’all probably got y’all’s already or coming today. I chose the 23rd of October. Congrats again everybody.

I wish I could get oct, I had to do December I hope the date I chose doesn’t delay being possibly accepted Dec 15th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone mind posting stats that got invited for interviews?

For those who submitted initial application after the initial supplementals went out, how long did it take for you to receive supplemental after your application was verified?

Will the MHS program be open for all applicants or just those who applied to the dental or medical programs?

For those who submitted initial application after the initial supplementals went out, how long did it take for you to receive supplemental after your application was verified?

Will the MHS program be open for all applicants or just those who applied to the dental or medical programs?

My app was verified: 7/7 I’m a reapplicant so everything was brought over to the new cycle
Oos: Mississippi
DAT: AA 18, TS: 18, any sub score below 16: n/a
Gpa: 3.7 undergrad

Did the supplemental the same night it came out
Got the interview invite: 10/11

Reactions: 2 users

Application was verified on 6/22
19 AA/ 18 TS
Mississippi Resident
3.3 cGPA, 3.1sGPA
Completed the supplemental app on 9/21
Received an interview on 10/11

Hey, do you mind informing us about how the interview went once you have time?

I wish I could get oct, I had to do December I hope the date I chose doesn’t delay being possibly accepted Dec 15th.
What is for you is for you. Congratulations on receiving an interview!

Oh I’m not sure but I got rejected from a school that accepted my supplemental so personally I see an interview as your chances increasing not necessarily the supplemental, but I’m sure things will work out for all of us.
Which school rejected you?

Which school rejected you?

LECOM but that’s because I’m not a US citizen I am an international student & some schools don’t accept NON US citizens. I didn’t realize when I applied there, I thought Florida mean them being diverse but I guess not.

Has anyone been contacted to finalize their interview day for next week’s block?

Has anyone been contacted to finalize their interview day for next week’s block?

I believe if you have an interview next week 10/26-10/30 they will contact us this upcoming week (so like the week of)

Just had the first interview and it was chill and low stress as well! Literally just a conversation! One of my colleagues said to know the mission but I wasn’t asked.
I got asked questions on the imaginary side lol. Like if I had a magic wand and one wish, what would I wish for. Y’all will do great!

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else having a hard time with the admissions office organization? My interview day came, and I did not hear from my interviewer after contacting them. I also noticed that they do not have an informational session like most schools. I’d love to attend Meharry, but are these warning signs? I don’t even know who I should contact about my neglected interview because the admissions office sends the automated message. Advice?

Oh wow, I’m sorry to hear that. I would just keep on trying to call every aspect of the admissions office and email whoever you can. Hopefully they reach out to you about rescheduling, I think they will considering it’s not your fault. Just try to stay positive!

That’s the contact information for the dean in the school of dentistry maybe contacting them would yield some results.

For the people who are interviewing with Meharry tomorrow, did you receive an email yet about the Zoom meeting?

Oh wow, I’m sorry to hear that. I would just keep on trying to call every aspect of the admissions office and email whoever you can. Hopefully they reach out to you about rescheduling, I think they will considering it’s not your fault. Just try to stay positive!

That’s the contact information for the dean in the school of dentistry maybe contacting them would yield some results.
Thank you! I ended up being able to interview that same day.

I had my first interview yesterday, and my second interview today. Both Doctors who interviewed me were very conversational and very nice. They had my application in front of them, but they wanted me to expand more about myself and the things I have done, so I say make sure you review your app (basically it was like a closed app interview, but it was there for them to look at incase). I say the only thing you should definitely know is why you want to attend Meharry and come with questions. Overall, both interviews were very low stress interviews.

Do you think we should use the same link as our first interview or that there is no presentation and we just have to wait for a call for our second interview?
First interview? I didn't receive a first interview.

First interview? I didn't receive a first interview.
I received an email from a faculty member saying, "Your randomly selected faculty interviewer will have 7 days, starting today, to reach out, schedule, and conduct your SOD interviews." So, our interview is most likely not today.

I’m getting worried. My interview should be this week but i have not been contacted by any of the interviewer to confirm my date

I’m getting worried. My interview should be this week but i have not been contacted by any of the interviewer to confirm my date
I know what you mean lol. My second interviewer probably forgot about me but just contact the office for assistance. Congrats on interview ‼️

Hey guys! I have my firstt interview tonight, how long did it last? Any pointers?

Hello guys. How long did it take you to get interview after submitting supplemental application?

Hi all, I finished submitting my supplemental for meharry. It was a email saying that they invite me to complete it, but after completing it I never heard back. Can someone give me hope.

Has anyone had their second interview? I just scheduled mine for tomorrow morning, and I wanted to know if the format was the same as the first interview.

Just had the first interview and it was chill and low stress as well! Literally just a conversation! One of my colleagues said to know the mission but I wasn’t asked.
I got asked questions on the imaginary side lol. Like if I had a magic wand and one wish, what would I wish for. Y’all will do great!

How long was your interview?

Hi all, I finished submitting my supplemental for meharry. It was a email saying that they invite me to complete it, but after completing it I never heard back. Can someone give me hope.
Hello! You should've received a confirmation email saying that you completed the form. Check the applyweb.com website to see if you successfully submitted your application. I submitted my supplemental application on 9/22 and received an interview invite on 10/11.

Hello guys. How long did it take you to get interview after submitting supplemental application?
Hey! I submitted my supplemental application on 9/22 and received an interview invite on 10/11.

Hello! You should've received a confirmation email saying that you completed the form. Check the applyweb.com website to see if you successfully submitted your application. I submitted my supplemental application on 9/22 and received an interview invite on 10/11.
Yeah I just checked the status. Supplemental app was submitted and marked as complete as well as the fee receipt for the supplemental.

Do most of the students get interview after supplemental? I got the supplemental and submitted.

Any students received an interview invite but then wasn’t contacted to confirm a date?
I chose this week but haven’t been contacted with a link or time