Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone invited for an interview received a confirmation email with different dates that the ones they registered for.
Mine is supposed to be in October but for some reason it says April in the email and there is definitely a mistake.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone invited for an interview received a confirmation email with different dates that the ones they registered for.
Mine is supposed to be in October but for some reason it says April in the email and there is definitely a mistake.
I just sent an email about this! I’m sure it must be an error.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Did anyone see the available November dates for interviews? Is it Fridays in November?

Interview #1
School: MMC
Notification date: 10/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/22
Application complete date: 9/29
GPA (overall, science): 3.4/3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/17/17/23
Dates available OR your interview date: Nov
Method of Interview: Virtual

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after you paid your supplemental fee and submitted it? It has been a week and I haven't heard back from them and they won't answer the phone calls.

Interview #1
School: MMC
Notification date: 10/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/22
Application complete date: 9/29
GPA (overall, science): 3.4/3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/17/17/23
Dates available OR your interview date: Nov
Method of Interview: Virtual
Did you get a confirmation email that they received your payment and that they were reviewing your application after you submitted the supplemental?

So my interview date range begins next week and I still dont have a confirmed date. Is any one else experiencing this?

So my interview date range begins next week and I still dont have a confirmed date. Is any one else experiencing this?
what do you mean by date range? Did someone tell you that you would get an interview during next week?

what do you mean by date range? Did someone tell you that you would get an interview during next week?
I was asked to select a date range and not a specific date when I was invited for an interview. They said they would email or call to confirm what date works for them.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who got interviews, can you please post your stats if you haven't already? (DAT scores and GPA)

Hey all, I’m just wondering if anyone was contacted via email or phone call about their interview date and time? Much appreciated. My date range is approaching in a couple weeks.

Hey all, I’m just wondering if anyone was contacted via email or phone call about their interview date and time? Much appreciated. My date range is approaching in a couple weeks.
Mine is literally this week and I have not been contacted. I even called and emailed but have not received a response yet.

Mine is literally this week and I have not been contacted. I even called and emailed but have not received a response yet.
I just looked at last year’s thread and it seems like faculty contacted applicants the week of their interview. Let’s hope for the best

Hello,

Did any of you get an invite for their virtual open house for interviews without having submitted the supplemental yet?

I will likely be submitting my supplemental today but I was wondering why I got an invite if the open house was for interviewees and I am currently not even in that stage of the process.

Anybody heard anything recently from Meharry ? It’s been very quiet.

Has anyone came across the same problem where you were supposed to be interviewed by two faculties during the interview period but has only been able to do one? I have yet to be contacted by the second faculty and my interview date range was between nov 19-25

Has anyone came across the same problem where you were supposed to be interviewed by two faculties during the interview period but has only been able to do one? I have yet to be contacted by the second faculty and my interview date range was between nov 19-25
This Happened to me! reach out to the admissions email and they will correct it. After I emailed, someone reached out in a day or two after.

Portal status finally changed to "check back on dec 1st". So excited. Good luck to everyone!

Did anyone get acceptances? Do you guys know if Meharry accepts Letters of Interest before we interview? I am wondering if it will increase my chance of interviewing.

Did anyone hear back yet? I’m kinda worried, I thought my interview went well.

Accepted at 12:25am yesterday! Good luck everyone, continue to pray and have faith!

If we do an academic update, do we send an updated transcript to AADSAS or to the specific school (in this case Meharry)? My official transcript probably won't be updated for a few more days but Meharry says all documents have to be submitted by Dec 15th so I am worried.

Anyone still waiting to hear back from their interviews? :-D I’m getting anxious

Anyone still waiting to hear back from their interviews? :-D I’m getting anxious
I am still waiting for an interview so you are better off than me lol. If you are one of the few people that got interviews already (based on how very few people are posting about getting an interview at Meharry) you are most likely getting in.

I am still waiting for an interview so you are better off than me lol. If you are one of the few people that got interviews already (based on how very few people are posting about getting an interview at Meharry) you are most likely getting in.
Did you get an interview invite? :)

On ADEA AADSAS, it says "Invited for Interview" but I haven't been sent an email or anything???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I am sure they will send us email once they are from holiday break
I think they will as well, if no one hears after holidays, ill email and update you guys on what they say.

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone anxiously waiting to receive an official interview invite email?

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone anxiously waiting to receive an official interview invite email?
I am! Hopefully they send those out soon. The decision status on my application portal was updated to "Invited for Interview" over a week now. Praying that we hear back soon because the anxiety is so much!

To update everyone, they said they will officially begin sending the invites next week. Goodluck everyone!